Complete the form below to be added to the waitlist for a course.
Seniors who are graduating this academic year must take a graduation check LETTER (not receipt) showing the graduation date and courses remaining to the department office to finalize the waitlist request and to be allowed into the course.
- A waitlist is only available once a course is full and closed.
- This process is for undergraduate classes only.
- Make sure your student ID number, your coyote email address, and your phone number are correct.
- A numerical order is not used for decision making. The Department Chair determines the priority based on curriculum needs and graduation date.
- The last day for the department to enroll students is the census date. It is wise to attend class while on the waitlist unless informed otherwise. However, this does not guarantee a seat in the course.
- INCORRECT INFORMATION WILL DELAY OR PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING ON THE WAIT LIST!!
- The department can't provide students with an estimated time to be added to a course, the number of students on the waitlist, or the number of students who submitted requests before you. Do NOT call the department concerning your request.
- In the event that an opening becomes available, the department will notify you using only your COYOTE email address. The Health Science Department will put a permit in to allow the student to enroll and the student must register.